PIND DADAN KHAN, (SANA): At least five minor girls died of suffocation in Pind Dadan Khan on Saturday.
Rescue sources said that the incident took place in Nainwal town in the suburbs of Pind Dadan Khan.
The rescue sources further said that the girls aged between five to ten years died due to suffocation when smoke filled a room at a house in the night.
The girls had lit candle in the room due to load shedding and the clothes lying in the room caught fire from the candle while the girls remained asleep, sources said.
The atmosphere of the whole village got gloomy over the five deaths in house.