LAHORE, 09 OCTOBER, 2014: Today’s homebuyer is very different from those of previous years. In today’s era, when buyers are more cost-sensitive than ever before, Lamudi.pk, brings you the top tips for selling your home fast. From making your home stand out from your neighbor’s property to hiring a professional real estate agent, here are the best-kept secrets for ensuring a quick sale.
- Differentiate your home from the house next door: If you want to draw more attention to your home, you need to work on its aesthetics. There is no need to over spend but take simple steps, like making sure that it has a fresh coat of paint. You could also consider doing some additions such as: landscaping, installing high-grade windows or adding a new roof.
- Lighten it up: Maximize the lighting in your house. A buyer will be looking for a bright and cheery home, and could be turned off by dark, dull rooms. Put in the extra effort to clean the windows and change lamp shades to show your house in its best light.
- Clean the clutter: It is important that you clean all clutter before showing it to potential buyers as they have to be able to picture themselves in the house. Another important thing to note is that not everybody is a cat or dog lover, be sure to clean up properly after your pets..
- Get the home in ‘move in’ condition: The idea here is to have the home in top-notch condition so that buyers have the impression that they will be able to move right in and enjoy their new home. The thought that they will have to spend large amounts of money on expensive renovations can be off-putting to property seekers. It is important that the doors, appliances, electrical and plumbing fixtures are in complete working order.
- Seek help from a professional: Hire a real estate agent who is fully informed about the current property market, the general price activity and competitors in your neighborhood. Do your research to find a broker who is tech-savvy and has a solid reputation for selling property within a quick timeframe.
Launched in 2013, Lamudi is a global property portal focusing exclusively on emerging markets. The fast-growing platform is currently available in 28 countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, with more than 600,000 real estate listings across its global network. The leading real estate marketplace offers sellers, buyers, landlords and renters a secure and easy-to-use platform to find or list properties online. For more information, please visit www.lamudi.pk
About Asia Pacific Internet Group (APIG)
The Asia Pacific Internet Group (APACIG), a joint venture of Rocket Internet and Ooredoo, is the leading internet platform in Asia, supporting some of the top internet companies in the region. Founded by Rocket Internet in 2014, the APACIG’s mission is to promote innovation and entrepreneurship throughout Asia Pacific, as well as to support the development of a vibrant online culture. The APACIG’s network currently consists of 10 companies, operating in 15 countries.